New in our collection : The Detroit
Our Detroit is a very luxurious boxspring bed with a box height of 24 cm. It’s whitewood frame construction, eleven carrying slats, 3mm fibreboard and solid sides give this boxspring a very solid construction. This bed is mostly used in three, four and five star hotels. The boxspring bed has 6 metal legs (15 cm high). For the uphostering different fabrics and skai leathers are available. Extra options: fire retardant treatment of skai leather or fabric, connectable with metal connector or velcro and anti skid zones on the middle part .
Construction of Detriot hotel boxspring bed
• Whitewood frame construction with 11 carrying slats, 3mm fibreboard and solid sides.
• Layer of sound damping fiberfill.
• Bonell 4 coil springs (wire thickness 2,4mm!!). 120 Bonell springs per m²
• Upperside provided with comfortable polyether (SG25).
• Upholstered with skai leather or fabric.
• Six metal legs (15 cm high).
• Different skai leathers and fabric are available in different colours.
• Connected by metal connector or Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Extra band steel frame for Bonell 4 coil springs which gives more strength at the upper edge.
• Boxspring uphostered with fire retardant skai leather.
• Each Seattle boxspring is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Upholstering material and sizes
Click on colours and sizes to get more information.
Other hotelbed/boxspring beds