The Denver is our standard hotel boxspring (box height 17cm high). It is extremely suitable for the hotels in low and middle sector. Its construction consists of a 3,5 cm thick wooden frame on which 4 turns Bonell springs (thinkness 2,4 mm) are placed. The whole is foamed with a high quality polyether. The boxspring is carried by 6 metal legs (15 cm high). Optional we can supply two legs with a swivelling wheel. For the upholstering there are different skai leathers or fabrics available in different colours. Extra options: fire retardant treatment of skai leather or fabric, connectable with metal connector or Velcro and anti skid zones on the middle part.
• Whitewood frame (3,5cm high) with 3mm fibreboard.
• Layer of sound damping fiberfill.
• Bonell 4 coil springs (wire thickness 2,4mm!!).
• Foamed around with comfortable polyether.
• Upholstered with imitation leather or fabric.
• 6 metal legs (15 cm high).
• Different skai leathers and fabric available in different colours
• Connected by metal connnector or Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Extra band steel frame for Bonell 4 coil springs which gives more strength at the upper edge.
• Boxspring uphostered with fire retardant imitation leather.
• Each Denver boxspring is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Upholstering materials and sizes
Click on colours and sizes to get more information.
Other hotelbed/boxspring beds