The Dallas (box height 15cm) is a solid hotel bed without springs. This bed is suitable for budget hotels and student houses. High carrying capacity due to a very solid wooden frame with a height of 12 cm. . The upper side consists of 12 wooden slats on which a 2,5 cm layer of polyester foam is fixed. The border is upholstered with Skai leather or fabric. Different colors are possible. The Dallas is supported by 6 metal legs. Option: two legs with swivelling wheel. Extra options: a fire retardant treatment of skai leather or fabric. Connectable through metal connector or Velcro and anti skid zones in the middle part.
Construction of the Dallas hotelbed
• Solid build whitewood frame (12cm high) with 12 whitewood cross slats at the top.
• Polyester foam (SG25) of 2,5cm thickness is sticked on top of the 12 cross slats.
• Visible parts are upholstered with imitation leather.
• Upper middle part is upholstered with Lutrafill.
• 6 metal legs (15 cm high).
• Skai leather and fabric are available in different colours
• Connected by metal connnector or Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Hotelbed uphostered with fire retardant skai leather.
• Each Dallas hotelbed is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Click on colours or sizes to get more information.
Other boxspring beds