Our Chicago boxspring has a very luxurious look due to its height (32cm high incl. corner feet 6cm high). A solid wooden frame of 12 cm high, 12 broad cross-laths, Bonell coils (wire thickness 2,4mm) and foam are the main elements for this 26 cm high boxspring. Four plastic corner feet, 6 cm high gives the boxspring its final total height of 32 cm. For the upholstering of the Chicago you can either select one of our fabrics or skai leather (available in different colours).
Construction of the Chicago boxspring
• Solid build whitewood frame (12cm high).
• Layer of sound damping fiberfill.
• Bonell 4 coil springs (wire thickness 2,4mm!!).
• 120 Bonell coil springs per m².
• Foamed around with comfortable polyether.
• Upholstered with one of our fabrics or skai leather.
• 4 plastic legs (6 cm high).
• Fabrics and skai leather available in different colours
• Connected metal connector or by Velcro.
• Upper middle side of box-spring with anti skid material.
• Extra band steel frame for Bonell 4 coil springs which gives more strength at the upper edge.
• Each Chicago boxspring is packed in a very strong plastic packaging. Legs are packed separately and need to be attached by the customer.
• On the packaging there is a sticker with the name and sizes of the product.
Upholstering material and sizes
Click on colours and sizes to get more information.